Where does my donation go? Your donation benefits the Scholastic Clay Target or Scholastic Action Shooting Program team you specify and the Scholastic Shooting Sports Foundation. For example, you make a $100 tax-deductible donation to support your favorite team, the Clay Blasters. The Clay Blasters will receive the following:
- $50 as a cash grant from SSSF paid to the Clay Blasters in January, 2019 for the upcoming season's needs
- $25 is sent from SSSF to the Clay Blasters team endowment account held at the MidwayUSA Foundation to support the team forever.
- MATCH FUNDING: MidwayUSA Foundation will match the $25 at their current program rate to the Clay Blasters' team endowment account.*
- MATCH FUNDING: Scholastic Shooting Sports Foundation will add $125 to the Clay Blasters' team endowment account.*
- *Match funding is possible because of the generous donations from Larry and Brenda Potterfield.
- *SSSF match funding is limited to the first $175,000 raised in the campaign.
- $25 is retained by the Scholastic Shooting Sports Foundation to start new Scholastic Clay Target and Scholastic Action Shooting Program teams where none currently exist.
Download our calculator to see how your tax-deductible donation will make a difference or to set your team fundraising goal!
Lookup a team ID to direct a donation to your favorite team!Your gift continues to support the team forever... The Clay Blasters can apply for 5% of their team account balance through a MidwayUSA Foundation grant every year, forever! That's over $7.50 in cash grant funding, every year, forever for your $100 donation! Donate $100+ get this Browning Knife Set All donors making donations of $100 or more will receive this limited edition Browning knife set in a commemorative tin (a $40 value).
- Complete and return the 2018 Vision 20/20 agreement and W-9.
- Open your team endowment account at the MidwayUSA Foundation if you have not done so already.
- Raise funds however your team deems most effective. This could include sending in funds from current or previous local fundraising efforts, soliciting donations with an email invitation via your team network of coaches and parents, asking local donors and/or advertising on social media.
- Submit donations to SSSF either securely online or via the print-and-mail form prior to January 1, 2019. Be sure to include your SSSF team ID on ALL donations so the donations can be allocated correctly. SSSF will provide you with periodic updates about donations received for your team.
- Teams with the most dollars raised.
- Teams with the most unique donors making donations via the SSSF website or print and mail form.