Support SSSF on #GivingTuesday!
By supporting SSSF
with a tax-deductible donation
on #GivingTuesday - November 28, you are supporting youth development through the shooting sports through our nation-wide network of teams involved in the Scholastic Clay Target Program (SCTP) and Scholastic Action Shooting Program (SASP)! Here are 5 easy ways to support youth in the shooting sports today!
- Become a Supporting Member By joining the Scholastic Shooting Sports Foundation as a Supporting Member you are part of the great movement of youth development through the shooting sports! Memberships start at as little as $40 annually and include a membership card, Supporting Member decal and other benefits. As a special one-time offer, the first 500 members to join as Supporting Members will receive a limited edition Browning knife set and be commemorated as part of the SSSF 500 Club!
- Donate to our Scholarship Fund In 2017 the SSSF awarded nearly $100,000 to young adults in the SCTP and SASP to assist with college education. SSSF has awarded over $300,000 in college scholarships since 2013.
- Give to our Vision 20/20 Campaign The SSSF is in the second year of a campaign entitled, “VISION 20/20”! The goal is to grow participation to over 20,000 student athletes involved in the SCTP and SASP annually by the year 2020. Use Team ID SSSF at the time of your donation or give to your favorite team by using a specific Team ID at the time of your donation! The campaign runs through 12/31/17.
- Donate to the SSSF Endowment Fund Donate to the SSSF Operating Endowment Fund and have your donation matched 1:1 by the MidwayUSA Foundation doubling your donation! This endowment account is a perpetual source of funding needed to support the Scholastic Clay Target Program and Scholastic Action Shooting Program!
- Take a young person to the range! Not able to donate this #GivingTuesday? Consider taking a youngster or two out to the range for a day of plinking or smashing clays! If you enjoy teaching and mentoring youth in the shooting sports, please contact us on how you can start your own SCTP or SASP team or become a coach for an existing team!
The Scholastic Shooting Sports Foundation (SSSF) has joined #GivingTuesday, a global day of giving that harnesses the collective power of individuals, communities and organizations to encourage philanthropy and to celebrate generosity worldwide. Occurring this year on November 28, #GivingTuesday is held annually on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving and the widely recognized shopping events Black Friday
and Cyber Monday
to kick-off the holiday giving season and inspire people to collaborate in improving their local communities and to give back in impactful ways to the charities and causes they support.