Earn This Combo Set on #GivingTuesday
Scholastic Shooting Sports Foundation will again join #GivingTuesday, a global day of giving that harnesses the collective power of individuals, communities and organizations to encourage philanthropy and to celebrate generosity worldwide.
Occurring this year on December 3rd, #GivingTuesday is held annually on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving and the widely recognized shopping events Black Friday and Cyber Monday to kick-off the holiday giving season and inspire people to collaborate in improving their local communities and to give back in impactful ways to the charities and causes they support.
#GivingTuesday is also a great opportunity to drive donations for your SCTP or SASP team through our Vision 2020 campaign! Simple posts to your social media sites and/or e-mails to team members, parents, friends and business associates can make a difference! All you have to do is share your team ID and the link to donate!
This year we are offering a special incentive for teams on #GivingTuesday! We will be awarding this Henry Big Boy Rifle and Ruger Black Hawk revolver to the team with the most unique donors making online donations on December 3rd.
Here are the requirements:
- SCTP/SASP teams must be registered for the Vision 2020 campaign. Team registration information and materials can be found at the bottom of our official campaign page.
- Donations must be online through the SSSF Vision 2020 team donation form.
- Minimum donation is $10
- Teams must raise a minimum of $500 through online donations on December 3rd to be eligible for the Henry / Ruger combo.
- Winning team will be the team with the highest count of individual donors making a donation of $10 or more on December 3, 2019. In case of a tie, the team with the largest individual donation amount will win.
- Donors must use your SSSF team id at the time of the donation. Contact us if you don't know your SSSF team ID
- Online donations must be made on December 3rd, 2019 in order to count towards this Combo Gun competition.
- Total campaign donations, including all participating teams, must exceed $10,000 on December 3rd for the Henry / Ruger combo to be awarded. Note, donations on #GivingTuesday in 2018 exceeded $10,000.