|The Scholastic Shooting Sports Foundation (SSSF) is seeking a highly motivated individual to assume the role of Information Technology Support Manager. The successful candidate will have a broad background in IT support and be responsible for all aspects of information technology support for SSSF and its members.|
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of information technology (IT) support for the Scholastic Shooting Sports Foundation, Scholastic Clay Target Program and Scholastic Action Shooting Program. The successful candidate will play the lead role in supporting the organizations’ information technology needs.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Management of the helpdesk system to support and provide excellent customer service to SSSF program members
- Working with diverse groups including SSSF/SCTP/SASP management, customers, partners, contractors and other stakeholders to provide support and enhancement of SSSF IT systems
- Managing all aspects of SSSF internal IT and IT assets
- Coordinating IT system training for staff members and customers in a remote environment
- Creating and delivering support documentation, end-user tutorials, videos, etc.
- Creating and delivering comprehensive testing and implementation plans for new software and/or enhancements
- Ordering IT hardware, maintaining IT software subscriptions and related support for SSSF staff
- Planning and executing both internal and end-user training Interacting with management, staff, membership, contractors and others to execute job duties
- Constantly monitoring and evaluating technology trends and developments
- Some on-call and weekend work will be required