Grow your team endowment account at the MidwayUSA Foundation via our Member Matching Program and realize 5:1 and 7:1 matching! Open to all members, this matching opportunity takes a $5 deposit into your MidwayUSA Foundation Team Endowment account and matches back $25/athlete or $35/coach or volunteer!
- Teams, (or team supporters) may donate up to $5 for every current member on the team roster. Donations are limited to one, $5 donation per registered team member. Donations should be submitted together as one submission using the forms below. Donations for athletes will be matched 5:1 and donations for volunteers will be matched 7:1. For example, a team with 5 volunteer coaches and 15 athletes makes a $100, tax-deductible donation to the SSSF as part of the member matching program:
- $25 receives $175 in matching funds from SSSF (5:1 matching)
- $75 receives $375 in matching funds from SSSF (7:1 matching)
- $100 receives matching funds from the MidwayUSA Foundation at their current matching rate
- Over $650 is deposited to your team’s endowment account for your $100 donation!
- Teams must be in good standing for the 2019 – 2020 season to participate
- Teams must have a team endowment account at the MidwayUSA Foundation to participate
- Donations must be made directly to the Scholastic Shooting Sports Foundation in order to be part of this program.
- Donations made to the SSSF are tax-deductible
- Teams may donate using the print-and-mail form below or may donate online at this link
- Member Matching Program runs through August 31, 2020