The Scholastic Shooting Sports Foundation (SSSF) is proud to invite all qualified 2020 SCTP and SASP athletes to apply for the SSSF All Scholastic Team! The All Scholastic Team recognizes achievements of student athletes in the shooting sports for their accomplishments in the classroom, in their communities, and on the range. Eligible athletes of all ages are invited to apply.
Requirements for application are as follows:
·Must be a 2020 registered athlete in good standing with the SCTP or SASP national office. This requires athlete payment and consent/waiver form is on file with the national program administrative office. See complete information on how to register with the SCTP and SASP.
·Must have a minimum 3.0 grade point average. Applications must include transcript or most recent grade reporting information available due to COVID-19 situation. Transcript for 9th grade and above must include cumulative GPA for academic career.
·Must meet one of the following shooting qualifications and supply proof of official match record. Match record must be from official shoot bulletin, SCTP/SASP leaderboard, ATA, NSSA/NSCA athlete history or equivalent. Copies of scoresheets or statements of scores from coaches will not be accepted. Clay target scores must be from a whole event, for example one 200 target event, two 100 target events or four 50 target events. Picking and choosing individual rounds from different events is not acceptable. Applicants must submit 200 targets for American disciplines.
1. SCTP (skeet or trap) – achieved 190/200 targets (or equivalent in lesser target format) in a competition between April 1, 2019 and March 31, 2020
2. SCTP (sporting clays) – achieved 170/200 targets (or equivalent in lesser target format) in a competition between April 1, 2019 and March 31, 2020
3. SCTP (bunker trap, international skeet, or international doubles trap) – achieved 100/125 targets in a competition between April 1, 2019 and March 31, 2020
4. SASP – achieved a total match score of 65 seconds or less in an SASP match between April 1, 2019 and March 31, 2020
· Must supply two letters of recommendation from a coach, teacher, or adult third party
· Must supply a photograph suitable for publication